All Models of Injector Needles
Our injector needles are used in all aspects of injecting; bone-in, boneless, red meat, poultry and fish product. Our needles are made of high quality stainless steel (AISI 316). They combine both hardness and flexibility that allows longer life than others’. We provide a variety of options regarding tube diameter, wall thickness, quantity and size of holes along with their location. You tell us what you need, and we will make it!
With our injector needles you can minimize the risk of bacteria growth. Brine-flow friendly construction will help you maintain the desired yield level. Both internal and external parts of our needles are electro-polished. It reduces the bacterial adhesion.
Interested, but still hesitant?
- Order some sample injector needles from us. We can supply a few for free. No worries.
- Order more than a few, perhaps 50-100 up to a full set. If we do not earn your continued business, we will discount your order. We will simply charge you whatever your previous supplier charges (discussion made before order).
**Certain restrictions do apply. Contact us for more details.
- Belam Injectors (GEA)
- Dorit Injectors
- Fomaco Injectors (Reiser)
- Garos Injectors
- Gunther Injectors
- Inject Star Injectors
- Inwestpol Injectors
- Karpowicz Injectors
- Lutetia Injectors
- Metalquimia Injectors (Nu-Meat)
- Nowicki Injectors
- Pokomat Injectors
- Ruhle Injectors
- Schroder Injectors (Wolftec)
- Townsend Injectors (Marel)
We can quote out your needles based on model, length and diameter. Let us prove our value first with pricing and second with the high quality of our injector needles. We have proven our value by reducing the initial investment and also extended life of our needles. It truly is a win-win situation for you (and another win for us as well). We have customers throughout the United States using our needles.
Check out our twitter feed for some detailed information on our injector needles as well.